HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Link HereLink Here  RegisterRegister  Log in  SubscribeSubscribe  

Share | 

iPhone 3g & mobileme

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
maflynn
Hieromonk

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: iPhone 3g & mobileme   Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:32 am

So who here is going to take the plunge and pick up the new iPhone now that its out. Heck, who here camped out at your local Apple/AT&T store just to be at the front of the line Laughing

Now that my .mac account has been switched over to mobileme, I'll wait and see if this something I'll want to embrace. I've only kept my .mac account going because of inertia. Its far easier keeping the status quo then going through the pain and suffering switching everything over to another address.

Personally I'm still on the fence with regard to the iPhone, its hard for me to justify doubling my monthly cell phone bill and I'm not a huge cell phone user. What attracts me to the iphone is the apps and the geekiness of it. Still since I have mouths to feed and inflation making everything more and more expensive, I'll need to continue to mull things over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.theologynow.net
Martin
Novice

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: iPhone 3g & mobileme   Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:42 pm

maflynn wrote:
So who here is going to take the plunge and pick up the new iPhone now that its out. Heck, who here camped out at your local Apple/AT&T store just to be at the front of the line

==Not I. I usually get technology when it is already out of date. My "new" cell phone is several years old (I got it from my brother). I just don't like new technology. I let other people work out the bugs then I take the plunge.

Martin.

View user profile http://martin008.blogspot.com/

iPhone 3g & mobileme
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1